Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about the hardened input/output shafts RMP offers? I'm going to stay n/a with just cam, headers & bolt ons.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Give Phoenix Transmissions a call and he can answer all your questions about a transmission build.

I am still using the stock shafts in mine and have not broken them yet (knock on wood).

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you are far beyond what I will do! Probably a bit overkill for my application. RPM is somewhat local to me and I know a few guys in town that have had success with them. I might give Phoenix a call there are several of you guys who have good things to say about their work.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Well you are far beyond what I will do! Probably a bit overkill for my application. RPM is somewhat local to me and I know a few guys in town that have had success with them. I might give Phoenix a call there are several of you guys who have good things to say about their work.
jcatt if you have rpm do your tranny get the phoenix stall converter. Honestly i love mine and a 3200 stall will be like 300-400 cheaper than going with a name brand and quality is just as good.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
I've got a RPM tranny in mine. Its doing great so far! I did make it 3k turbo miles before pulling the stock one.. Nothing was wrong with it I just wanted some insurance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts