Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i shaved the hatch completely, modded the rear glass popper factory looking activated by the alarm remote, started planning the rear bumper mods, along with removing the hitch and re-supporting everything, getting ready for the stainless works true duels. heres the pics... btw, im really happy with the rear glass release. i used the factory brace and cut out the latch portion, then welded on a latch with locking electric motor using the factory wires and everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few pics with the janky door pop actuator i used the 1st time around. as you can see the 2nd version is much cleaner! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
:jawdrop: Wow man! Nice work. Are you keeping the licensed plate area? Or u shaving that too?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more pics of the brace mod...

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here's more pics!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and more of the rear hatch all painted up(just finished a few minutes ago:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
more of these lil pics

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:jawdrop: Wow man! Nice work. Are you keeping the licensed plate area? Or u shaving that too?
keeping it... i taped it up and looked at it for a while all smooth looking. if i shaved the plate area the ENTIRE truck would have top be shaved. and a completely shaven daily driver is rough bro. thanks a lot for the compliments man

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im going to snap a few pics of the new RPM transmission and yank i got today!!! :) hold on

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here's the trany a tc im going to install along with a new oil pan gasket and SW long tubes, and center exit exhaust(probably start on monday)

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im going to take a few pics of the dash hole i modded for now... nothing special. and i ordered just a blank circle (should be here monday) because the SS being in 2 spots is kinda redundant

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here's a few of the dash... when i bought the truck some hack had drilled a hole through the ss circle for god knows what and i replaced it with a new one and shrank the old one down for the rear wiper switch

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
I've seen all the photos and I think the day after you bought the truck you robbed the mods store. Is there anything you haven't done?! LOL... Keep up the good work, your truck is inspiring!:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts