Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have a limited supply of rotors and pads on sale ( Labor Day Weekend )
Front and Rear rotors ( any style any color ) with performance ceramic pads $250*
Premium Rotors ( come in black only ) with ceramic pads $300 delivered..
add $50 per kit for Hawk Pads..

Any interests please e-mail them at [email protected]

Edit: All orders are made from scratch so please allow 10-14 business days for processing, shipping and arrival...

Rotorpros can get these quality parts for any vehicle..

Here's my other thread
http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54934

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Pretty good deal man. Probably won't get any this weekend, but will keep you in mind. Thanks for info.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No prob Wylie.

Not sure thewrx but I'll find out.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had these on mine as well. I'd go with dimpled and slotted.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you work for these guys or something? I have never seen someone not affiliated for a company or being reimbursed in some fashion push something soo hard.
No I do not work for them and I do not make anything from the purchases bein made. I'm helpin out Rich and the ones on the forum that can't afford R1's or any of the other expensive brake kits. Not sayin these r any better but they r cheaper and work extremely well for the price IMHO.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can I just get a set of front and rear pads??
I'm pretty sure u can, just email them askin about just the pads but specify if u want the Hawk pads r just the regular ceramic pads that come with the rotors.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS AWD
1,414 Posts
Got these on mine and get compliments all the time. Nice product. I have silver hub with cross drilling and slotted.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
Any pictures of these installed? Also, do you have brake lines as well? Fluid? I am looking to do full brake overhaul in the next couple weeks.

thanks
def

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rich has been checkin on SS lines for me and my buddies but no luck yet. If u want brake lines, u can get them through Jegs r EvilSS on here I believe. Here's a couple pics of mine.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I'm not saying you got those on backwards, but i've always seen them the other way.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea Jay the way u have urs is the way most people install them. When I stuck mine on to take pics, I noticed they were different from the way I normally see them but I didn't know for sure if there's a right and wrong way so I left them as is.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
It goes by the internal vanes, cheaper rotors aren't directional so you could put these on either way because the vanes are straight, just make sure it matches both sides so it doesn't look stupid. Just curious who actually makes these? They look just like the ones I got on ebay made by Kinetic Rotor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.