Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgrading to the Ron Davis "The Big One" radiator, so I'm parting out my current Ron Davis 1.5" radiator and LS1 E-Fan setup with harness. I can sell them separate or together. Radiator and Fans have less than 5000 miles on them. Asking $ 150 for Harness and E-Fan and $450 for Radiator or $600 for a package. Just ordered the new Radiator from Ron Davis so it will be 2 weeks before I get it and another week before it's installed....the old radiator and E-Fans will remain in the vehicle until I install the new part. What that means is you might have to wait a few weeks before I can ship you the parts. PM me if interested. I also have an intake manifold with stock injectors and 40lb injectors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: E-Fan Harness is for 2007+ vehicles.

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
I'm in for the radiator pending shipping costs. PM me a shipping quote to 23321.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
This radiator is a nice piece. Did not know anyone local had one... I would have done all the work and took it off your hands for that price. I have one one my truck now. If you can you should come to the track tonight. Ill be there. We might make a good race!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude...i would love too but i'm on vacation till next week....i'll definitely hit you up when i get back...we need to get the shreveport/minden crew to the track some weekend.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i also found out from ron davis that the simple engineering design can be made with a bracket to hold a custom fan shroud that they also make....wish i had known that in the first place.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
i also found out from ron davis that the simple engineering design can be made with a bracket to hold a custom fan shroud that they also make....wish i had known that in the first place.
:wtf: Im gonna call them. I just put mine in last week. WTF

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
When you get back we can set something up. Im sure Jays07TBSS will be down as long as we can do it within a few weeks. Uncle Sam is shipping his ass to Guam. :bye2:

Bump for a badass radiator! My temp gauge never goes above the 210 mark now at idle. Before it would go to the 3rd mark past 210. I was too lazy to log the idle temps, but this thing helps a bunch! If you have an underdrive pulley and its hot right now... you need this radiator!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That sucks...I just got back from there. Yeah we'll see if we can work something out. Did you ever call Ron Davis about the fan shroud?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts