Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever seen em on our trucks, wanna do something differnt. Just dont know what??

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Ugly and played out

Wear your Monster shirt and put your Tapout sticker on the back window while you're at it

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
C'mon Anthony! You are better than that:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Maybe they could have done fat rims for us so we can use a wide rim

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ugly and played out

Wear your Monster shirt and put your Tapout sticker on the back window while you're at it
.....or I can do every other same thing everyone else does on the forum. The problem is with these trucks/and the site no one wants to be different. I am so sick of having the SAME thing, I was one of the first guys to rock out the murdered look and now there isnt a black ss that isnt murdered.

now excuse me, but me and my nasty ass taste have a UFC match to go watch!:jackoff: <--- I chose this cause they didnt have a smiley wearing an affliction shirt!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just bought a set of 22" Rockstars yesterday for my Silverado, yes there's a lot out there, yes they are kind of played, but that's because they look pretty damn good overall compared to a lot of other stuff available.
right on dude! My point to this thread is I wanna do something other than pc'd stockers, repos or euromax wheels. If we gonna talk about played out, Just sayin...

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
right on dude! My point to this thread is I wanna do something other than pc'd stockers, repos or euromax wheels. If we gonna talk about played out, Just sayin...
Get out you check book and order some forged wheels in whatever style you want. There are so many choices once you do that. Highly unlikely to be another like yours.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
.....or I can do every other same thing everyone else does on the forum. The problem is with these trucks/and the site no one wants to be different. I am so sick of having the SAME thing, I was one of the first guys to rock out the murdered look and now there isnt a black ss that isnt murdered.

Ahem....not I! I'm still in limbo. Anthony rock what you want as long as you are not putting sticky vents on your front fenders and those huge nutz hanging from your spare FTW! But forges would be hot.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Ahem....not I! I'm still in limbo. Anthony rock what you want as long as you are not putting sticky vents on your front fenders and those huge nutz hanging from your spare FTW! But forges would be hot.

Forges would be sweet but honostly, just dont wanna spend the coin on em, and not even sure what my long term plan is with the truck. So that is kinda the deal breaker on that...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts

now excuse me, but me and my nasty ass taste have a UFC match to go watch!:jackoff: <--- I chose this cause they didnt have a smiley wearing an affliction shirt!
I had **THE** first set of black 22's. Everyone else copied off me.

;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts