Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
S BULIT
TBSSAWD
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i am driving from Toronto Ontario, to Calgary Alberta. I am driving threw the states. ill be headed down past flint threw chicago, up threw Elgin, to Fargo, to Manitoba.
take the i94-i29.
anyone here have any helpful info about those areas?
ive never been in any of these states, and am looking for local advice on routes.

Todd Gordon

·
S BULIT
TBSSAWD
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about avail of 93 oct gas along the way?
im planning so i arrive at 6 pm on friday in chicago, and leave by 6 am, the next day

·
S BULIT
TBSSAWD
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's very cold in those parts. But. seeing as how you are from Barrie, you probably won't notice.
:biggrin2:
Us canadian boys, dont feel the cold, like u south of the boarder folk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,073 Posts
what about avail of 93 oct gas along the way?
im planning so i arrive at 6 pm on friday in chicago, and leave by 6 am, the next day
you shouldnt have a problem finding any along the way, if anything you will just have to jump to a different station or two to find it but we never have a problem and drive back and forth a lot. have a safe trip though!

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
You should stop by my house for a beer, I'm right near Elgin! lol and while you at it 262 is local, get a real good tune while around these woods!

·
S BULIT
TBSSAWD
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should stop by my house for a beer, I'm right near Elgin! lol and while you at it 262 is local, get a real good tune while around these woods!
haha
thanks for that offer, we were in a rush, so we did it all pretty fast. we stopped in wisconsin, one nite, then in alberta. so we really didnt stop at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts