Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so am bored at work so I start to look up parts for my beast and I found out that each one of our rims cost :jawdrop:$528 my cost at the dealer, So in another words for those who plan to keep your stock rims TAKE CARE OF THEM!! just thought I share this info with everybody

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Alright so am bored at work so I start to look up parts for my beast and I found out that each one of our rims cost :jawdrop:$528 my cost at the dealer, So in another words for those who plan to keep your stock rims TAKE CARE OF THEM!! just thought I share this info with everybody
GM must have put a big price increase on the rims. IIRC, when first out they could be bought for around $325.00 each.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
hopefully no one steals my wheels hell ill be able to get my 22 inch boze forged wheels then

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
How about i steal them being i want a set of ss stockers?

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GM must have put a big price increase on the rims. IIRC, when first out they could be bought for around $325.00 each.
Tell me about when I saw that price I was gonna snatch me a set cause we have about 4 sets setting in our store room and now at that price forget it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Lol...think thats bad, the stock rims on my Evo are almost $800 each! Tere not even that light or great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts