Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has a 2007 silverado with 265/70/17 could I use these rims and tires for a week or two without damaging my transfer case? My rims are going in for powder coating and don't want any down time. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,619 Posts
No, I believe the silverado has a differnt bolt pattern than us. 5.5 on 6??? and we are 5 on 6.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea what 5.5 on 6 means, but it is a 6 lug rim:dunno:

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
I have no idea what 5.5 on 6 means, but it is a 6 lug rim:dunno:
The spacing of the 6 lugs is different. The fullsize uses 5.5" and ours use 5". So in other words they will not bolt up without an adapter.

Then even if they did that tire would be too tall for the tbss front suspension unless they were spaced way out.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I believe the silverado has a differnt bolt pattern than us. 5.5 on 6??? and we are 5 on 6.
Ya your right I just measured from the center of the lugs and mine is 5-6 and the silverado is 5.5-6 thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,619 Posts
Ya your right I just measured from the center of the lugs and mine is 5-6 and the silverado is 5.5-6 thanks for the help.
:coolthumb: Sorry for the poor description earlier. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.