Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remove the red ring and whatever that stupid graffiti is on them, powder coat them black and add a real tire, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally, LOL, the picture didn't show up mang!
HA. I re-read my post like, "WTF was I that vague in my question?"

I'm not usually one to ask opinions of my mods, especially exterior ones, but I figured I'd attempt to be part of the community here.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I am asking for an opinion on that rim potentially mounted on the Trailblazer.
Considering the bolt pattern will not work and no one makes a 6-bolt version of the Camaro wheels, even in the 22" repro, you wont be mounting that anytime on the Trailblazer...

·
Registered
'07' TBSS
73 Posts
if it comes in a 6 lug... usually 6 lugs wheels are 6 spoke, not 5. otherwise it just looks wrong

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
i allready sell them all black

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
It was only a matter of time before this Tony guy came in talkin bout wheels :rofl:

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
You guys are right, I was hoping there would be an application for the TBSS. Thanks for the opinions, though I can't but help to be a little deflated.

FYI, You will probably feel that way about pretty much any wheel you think you have found for the TBSS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man our lug pattern is rough!

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
1,422 Posts
I dont see why those couldnt be mounted on the TBSS with some billet adapters. Guys on other sites such as vortex run vette wheels and many other wheels on their VW's. With the right billet adapter and measurements you can fit them.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont see why those couldnt be mounted on the TBSS with some billet adapters. Guys on other sites such as vortex run vette wheels and many other wheels on their VW's. With the right billet adapter and measurements you can fit them.
VW as in Volkswagen?

Yeah I was going to look into some thin adapters but I'd rather have a rim with the proper offset. For DAMN sure I'm not having anything that sticks out past the fenders. If it's not possible I'm not going to cry about it, I'll just find something else I like.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
1,422 Posts
yes Volkswagen, I've been reading up a lot on their forums since we picked up an 07 GLI. It may be possible if the offset on those wheels makes it flush with the fenders wth some 1" to 1.5" adapters. I say try something different! A guy on here is running 18" vette wheels with some adapters on his TBSS so like i said, its possible:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts