Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just smiling ear to ear right now. I have a 2008 3SS AWD "silver"
Tony hooked me up with his new notched A-arms, Belltech drop struts & rear Belltech drop shocks. Installed easy as pie besides a few bolts u need to help into place. The rear shocks are amazing. I recommend these to anybody doing a rear air bag adjustment. Night & day ride quality, im currently @ 31.5" DF 31.5" PF 31.75" DR 31.65" PR. Its low but not slammed, I love it. Thanks Tony (NorcalSS) and much love bro :clap2:

I live in Michigan and the roads suck so there you have it !!!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Agreed the Belltechs are pretty damn good. The difference in mine was like comparing yesterday to last year since all my stock struts were blown.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
Another happy and satisfied customer here. Big difference is highway speeds to me. It felt really unstable with the OEM shocks in the back. Alot of motion and not enough dampening.

:cheers1:

·
Registered
2008 TBSS 3SS
302 Posts
Im just smiling ear to ear right now. I have a 2008 3SS AWD "silver"
Tony hooked me up with his new notched A-arms, Belltech drop struts & rear Belltech drop shocks. Installed easy as pie besides a few bolts u need to help into place. The rear shocks are amazing. I recommend these to anybody doing a rear air bag adjustment. Night & day ride quality, im currently @ 31.5" DF 31.5" PF 31.75" DR 31.65" PR. Its low but not slammed, I love it. Thanks Tony (NorcalSS) and much love bro :clap2:

I live in Michigan and the roads suck so there you have it !!!
My Brother is from Shelby Township!

But yeah I am excited, I am doing away with the airbags in rear and replacing with Belltech coils/shocks and spacers to keep the rear at 33.5".... (long story short, those air bags have been giving me problems and my truck leans 1.2" because of those damn bags)

Glad to hear they ride nice! Im psyched!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Agreed to everything posted, I didn't think it would make as big of a difference as it did, absolutely worth every penny and the truck rides so much better. And +1 to buying from Tony, it's good to support those who support our community, but even at that I comparison shopped and he had the best price to start with, so no point in going anywhere else.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.