TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't forget the part where his motor starts but his tranny don't :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Had to stop at 2:33 and turn it off. His stupidity made me feel uncomfortable like some scenes in Ben Stiller movies.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
100 Posts
I seem to be a magnet for idiots like this for some odd reason? Not even joking, about once a month I will be out in my Stang and some idiot starts telling me they have 67 GT500 twin turbo. bla! bla! bla! had offers for 80 grand turned down and to add they are working at Oreilly's. I have had this same story told to me buy 4 different people in different states. I just walk away in the middle of story. People just amaze me:rofl::doh:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
HOLLY SHIT my 2.5 year old boy knows more about cars than this:asshole:

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
3 Stories that remind me of this guy:

1. At a car meet this guy pulls up in a stock Cobalt LS and tells us he rebadged the car to an LS, switched to an auto tranny because it was faster and took off the supercharger because he was putting it on his Monte Carlo.

2. 350z owner pulls up and starts explaining to us that his car can go over 200mph with a special key. We all look at him and I point out that he's driving a 350z not a Veyron.

3. We had a guy believe that if he crossed two wires underneath his car he would enable "driver mod" in his WRX. A week later he tells us that the car pulls harder and turbo kicks in earlier...lol. Yeah all he did was enable safe mode.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts