Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
I figured so... Its cool and fast but add 500 lbs to it taken off and its a 12.5 truck basically... Cause 99 times outta 100 a tenth is lost with hundred lbs of reduction...

I wanna see videos of this thing!!!

Congrats not hating so dont get butt hurt anyone...

What size stall converter?

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
I figured so... Its cool and fast but add 500 lbs to it taken off and its a 12.5 truck basically... Cause 99 times outta 100 a tenth is lost with hundred lbs of reduction...

I wanna see videos of this thing!!!

Congrats not hating so dont get butt hurt anyone...

What size stall converter?
Thats what I keep saying....But people get mad. The Truck he said weighed 4150 with a driver.....Its a featherweight for a TBSS.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Jared has a yank 4000 stall

(not but hurt just stating) As for the weight issue - Greg (Two-Tons-of Fun) is running 12.3 range with full weight and Cam only setup and still needs to change a few things. So I wouldn't blame it all on weight.:2cents:

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Nice choice of size stall speed!! 4000 or bust! If mine wasnt in mine when I bought it id have a 4000 as well!!!

thing is still moving with cooler weather will only get faster!!

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I figured so... Its cool and fast but add 500 lbs to it taken off and its a 12.5 truck basically... Cause 99 times outta 100 a tenth is lost with hundred lbs of reduction... QUOTE]

:iamwithstupid:
Like katie said, its not all in the weight. Most yes but not all. Its always going to be a deciding factor by all means. However, gregs truck sits with just a spare removed and on street tires and boss rims went 12.3 on Monday with a converter that now is tighter than fort knox security

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Hahaha ya I know aint saying is all weight makin it zoooooom.. Just trying to get an idea of what potential the saab could have... Im proud of the dude thats awesome!!

Ill settle for a 12.3 full weight cause thats how I daily drive it... what gears does it have? And are rears radials or slicks?

*Editing cause not trying to kill the mood either I wanna just have a full weight to spare and jack only removed...

Mad props!

1 - 20 of 282 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.