Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
I'm at 9/3 -- Only good for smooth roads if you're still on stock bags. I'm going to fool around soon and try and get it a bit more forgiving on the NJ shi) roads. I really toss passengers if i hit a big one.

Think i might try 1/1 for a while, or go 1/5-9 and see.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
Ok I'll try that setting thanks,
Good luck, i need to do a bit more fooling and might change to springs (eliminate bags) to fully get the ride i want. AKA Smooth and solid no matter.

The KWs do adjust quickly so don't go huge variations as well. go 1 or 2 clicks and try it out for a while, then go from there.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
cool thanks
What did you end up at??

I spent today fooling around, left the top at 1 (hard or clockwise) from all the way soft (counter clockwise) and then adjusted the bottom soft from all the way hard.

I was hoping to eliminate the rocket bounce effect i had going.

ended my iterations at 1/5. Going to keep it there for a while and hope i like it.

Overall i need to seriously consider a full change to the springs i think. bags are not the answer.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
What is your top number or vice versa thanks !
I'd go with a similar combo to what i have right now. 1 top (from all the way soft) with about 5 on bottom (again from all the way soft).

I'm on airbags also, and this setting combo limits the constant bounce pretty well and doesn't fire my passengers into the roof either.

PS I'm still thinkin i need to convert to coil springs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts