Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just had a few questions on the rear, i have 06 2wd and dont tow

1. Does anyone make springs for the rear that would keep the truck around 32.5 in the back and make it so i dont have to mess with the airbags anymore? The seemingly self adjusting bags are starting to really annoy me

2. Would the ride be stiffer/softer with springs and would the stock shocks be ok?

3. Does an aftermarket panhard bar help handling any or is it just to realign the rear end?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Why post a thread up when all you have to do is look through the suspension section and find hundreds of threads with the answers to the exact questions you are asking?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had been looking for the last hour or so and hadnt really seen what i was looking for. If someone could link a thread ill take that. Didnt mean to waste anyones time.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Don't mind Steve, he is bipolar 25% of the time. If I was you I would just call or PM Tony(NORCAL SS) and pick his brain and order a kit from him, I am sure he has exactly what you need to fix the problem. He is the local suspension guru:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Don't mind Steve, he is bipolar 25% of the time. If I was you I would just call or PM Tony(NORCAL SS) and pick his brain and order a kit from him, I am sure he has exactly what you need to fix the problem. He is the local suspension guru:cheers1:
Ya, sorry if I came off as a dick...I just hate seeing some forums get cluttered up by tons of threads asking the same questions over and over! :)

Yes, PM NorcalSS and he will take care of everything for you!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no worries man, thanks for help ill shoot him a message

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Ya, Tony is your one stop shop for suspension, wheels, tires, technical specs, anal/oral, coils, bags, anal beads, wireless air, coil overs, etc.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Ya, Tony is your one stop shop for suspension, wheels, tires, technical specs, anal/oral, coils, bags, anal beads, wireless air, coil overs, etc.

:rofl: i read right through that like it's suppose to be there..oh wait.. lol

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I read right past the "anal/oral" part of the sentence as well:rofl: I must be sicker or dumber than I thought:banana:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
ahhh, the good ol' anal beads. those are common though, so i didnt think anything of it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts