Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently dug out a pair of rear kbee's I bought from a member a few years ago... I've never installed them since I've owned them but the original owner told me they had roughly 7k on them when removed.

The Bad: I've tried to spin the adjusters by hand and they won't move. They might free up if soaked in some liquid wrench or other lube, but I wasn't going to bother unless I installed.
Also, the top caps for the springs are not the originals. These are the ones that were on when they were sent to me and they're not going to work, you'll have to source a set that will fit.
The last minor thing is the correct spacers for the bolts, there is a collection of spacers that were in the boxes that I included in the pic, again, this is what was sent to me....

So thats it. Super rare REAR kbee's for our trucks, but they're gonna need a few parts to work properly

Asking 300 shipped obo (cont us)
paypal gift or pay fees, you know the drill...

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Hmmm I bet I could fab up some caps and give these a try.....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sleezy E

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The caps included are a good reference point to make a new set, these just don't sit down in the inside of the spring... someone unsuccessfully tried to mod them to do that

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,679 Posts
i wonder if i could run these without the springs. How well it would work with my 30.5 springs in place

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're supposed to work in conjunction with the rear springs.

If you run them by themselves they need a stiffer spring. Frank is the only one currently running them like that I know of off the top of my head.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
They're supposed to work in conjunction with the rear springs.

If you run them by themselves they need a stiffer spring. Frank is the only one currently running them like that I know of off the top of my head.

I think Checo (Frank) sold his pair to Jake747...could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
I think Checo (Frank) sold his pair to Jake747...could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I had a set for a while. Not anymore though

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
someone is dying to try these out

obo guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.