Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some fuck in northern phx stole my rear exhaust cutout panel. if that person is on this forum please meet me at my work tomorrow cause i would love to talk to you. Im also at the pavs almost every saturday you fucking coward!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
When he said cutout, I was thinking of an electric cutout. I guess you mean the rear lower valance.

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts
rear valance

I just saw your post and I am shocked that some POS would have the balls to take that ...it actually takes some time to remove one of them .... I am in Indiana and I have a dual exit rear valance if you would like it .... I actually had a autobody shop convert my stocker to a dual ..... I think it looks nice and if you are interested I would sell it to you for $100.00 plus shipping ....let me know if you would like it ...it is a great shape and it is black .....

Hope you find this pos ....

mark

some fuck in northern phx stole my rear exhaust cutout panel. if that person is on this forum please meet me at my work tomorrow cause i would love to talk to you. Im also at the pavs almost every saturday you fucking coward!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
I have one that came off my SS when I put my blank valance on. Its a stocker ....you pay shipping and you can have it. I hate seeing shit like this. Shipping should be around $40-$50 bucks. Its red jewel by the way!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
I just think if I was in that situation I would be pissed off as well. Its sitting in my garage collecting dust so its the least I can do. Plus Jesse gave me a smoking deal on my blank valance so I dont need this one anyway! I'm not sure if you got my pm but talk to greg (two-tons-of-fun) about the rear grilles...If for some reason he can get them let me know and I can get them trough work. But please talk to him first!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts