Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Rear DVD player issues

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  OcalaSS 
#1 ·
Every time I start my truck the rear DVD player cycles 3 times. If there is a DVD in it it will eject, feed, eject, feed, eject, feed. If there is not one in it it still cycles. Drives me crazy. It does still work though. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Reactions: MR LSX
#2 ·
nobody has an idea?

#3 ·
Help? Anyone?

#4 ·
Sounds like the same thing my car stereo used to did in my SHO when I blew a fuse.

When the key is turned on it's getting (+) power on the Accessory Input. So it is cycling as if it's being powered up for the first time. The Constant (+) Input, to retain memory setting and what not, might be on a circuit with a blown fuse.

So without a constant positive when you turn on the key the DVD Player acting like the first time it was connected, power cycling, recognizing the DVDinside, ejecting it and when you don't remove it it reloads and starts playing.

#7 ·
OMG, I cant believe it has been 2.5 years since it started doing this and I still have not fixed it.*ssp*

#9 ·
What was the answer?

#10 ·
OMG you're alive man!! I've missed you bro

#11 ·
Lies!*ssp*

#12 ·
Manly love....

J

#13 ·
:jackoff::afro::boff:

#15 ·
Nope, I believe it is the player itself. I have just lived with it. Quite annoying though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.