Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear suspsension is sitting on the bump stops. my compressor turns on for 30 secondas then craps out. i played around with the sensors and got nowhere. btw the inflator light blinks which means something is messed up......i would put springs in but no money cuz i got no job my objective is to fix this shit and not have the truck repo'd any ideas? please help

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
The inflator light I believe blinks because the pump has over worked itself. From experience my pump only turned off and the light only blinked when I was using the airhose to air up my tires. Disconnect the sensors from the control arms and push them up as high as you can get them and see if your bags wont inflate from there. Then if they go to high you should be able to inch them down to where you want them. That's just how Ive done it. I bet Tony will chime in and give you some better advice.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
It could be your compressor is shot, I had my replaced once but it was under warranty. Hope you get it figured out for little cost!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So im almost definetly sure its the compressor. I took an air chuck from my compressor in my garage and hooked it up the to the inflator outlet while the pump did its initial 30 sec run and the bags filled right up:cheers1:. i already have the sensors at the stock position so i should be good for a few days. just figured i'd put it out there in case anyone else runs into this problem. thanks for the insight and if my extended warrenty doesnt cover it i'll pm you Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts