Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did the djm front lowering kit came out good went to ajust the back bags and its lifted to the sky talked to tony he said to pull the fuse for it and i did then drove it for five min and the air wont come out and truck is still stuck up in the sky i mean really high up . any have any info please

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Happened to me today, I had the sensors turned too much I suppose. Turned them back a little bit and they instantly came down. Have them point to the ground to lower and no more.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I would cut the bump stops, adjust the sensors, then pull the fuse.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
no man... i cant tell you how f..ng bad i feel asking... i had adjusted them before but now i cant... was outside for close to 6 hours and i couldnt do it.... i followed the easy way thread and still couldnt do it...pulled the fuse out and still wont go down... took out the bump stops and it still wont go out...
i pulled out both front screws(i havent had them for the past 6 months anyway....) then lowered the triangled like sensor all the way facing down and got nothing i am currently at 31

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good luck man.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
Don't worry about asking, that is what the forum is for. Take a picture of the sensors and post it. What shocks do you have? What aftermarket suspension parts are in the rear?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,119 Posts
Sounds like you adjusted them in the wrong direction. I did that the first time too. Was funny as hell. And did it right before I had to leave so was hauling ass to readjust it...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
ill post pics in a few....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
So did I mess up

Sorry about the quality

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Bump stops are gone

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
So did I mess up

Sorry about the quality

yes pic 1 its not pushed back all the way and not turned to floor so wont lower

pic 3 get rid of the bolt with attachment put the front screw in rear hole and push the adjuster BACK all the way remember both sides have to be BOTTOMED OUT ON THE FRONT OF THE REAR OVAL GROOVE.

then pass side you need to turn clockwise
driver side turn counter clockwise.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.