Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having an issue with the rear airbags changing height on there own. I have the adjustable links in the sensors and seems like every few days one side is a diff height then the other and i keep adjusting them to get it even. This is causing the steering wheel to get thrown off and im anal about my steering wheel being straight lol. Just curious if im the only one, thanks.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
need to adjust the rear bags..... the 2 10mm bolts looking thru or behind your rear wheels.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have scotts adjustable rods on the sensors. The sensors dont move, i adjust them from the rods but they only stay the same height for a few days or weeks and then i get in the truck and the steering is off. Im getting aggravated.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
^ rough day ? lol

Did you ride around and jump up and down on it after you installed scotts bars and adjusted the height? Cuz if ya didn't it will do this. Also as you raise lower a side it will affect the other so do it in lil increments. That's how I did it. Have patience.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
o ok sorry john.... chill out tough guy.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
^ rough day ? lol

Did you ride around and jump up and down on it after you installed scotts bars and adjusted the height? Cuz if ya didn't it will do this. Also as you raise lower a side it will affect the other so do it in lil increments. That's how I did it. Have patience.
Ive had the rods on for a few months it was good for awhile and then all of a sudden lately seems like its all over the place, Ill have to start from scratch again. I cant stand when my steering wheel is off center.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.