Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
05 TrailblazerSS AWD
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ready for the 2+ft of snow we got today!

sent from Tom's DroidX via Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Nice! What tires do you have on those?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Now you just need a plow on the front! I wanna see what else is in that huge garage!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts

Heres one!

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Looking good! What tires? Studded?

I changed mine during this weekend's snowstorm. Of course, the sun came out and it stopped snowing literally minutes after we changed them out. Here's the pic... Feels so much better to be on reliable tires int he snow. The Parada Spec X's SUCKED bad

Firestone Winterforce UV Studded

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
CO of course... I was wondering where studded snow tires were allowed still. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Yeah Colorado! lol... problem is, the roads are dry the day after it snows and the truck is so much louder with studs

·
Registered
05 TrailblazerSS AWD
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well considering the wheels were free....the fronts are goodyear forteras(brand new) and the rears are michilins(brand new)...got them off of used cars from work....hence the garage. does awesome in the snow. Not to mention i even installed the tire sensors so there is no TPS light on.

The spoiler i had just installed and didnt know if i liked it or not. i cut the mounts down so it sat lower. but after driving it home and seeing the back window crystal clear im happy with it. I'll take some more pics and post them later,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts