Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
38 Posts
Fist off, ALL 3.5 intakes will perform almost identical. Its a 3.5 inch tube with a filter on the end of it. I don't know what guys are looking for here??? "Will I get 5 more horse out of the K&N or the Airraid?? Its the same damn thing. Slight bends, here and there but when its all said and done, you wont notice any difference on this 5000lb pig. Just get one you think looks good and move on.

I totally agree with Jake, IF your serious about making some power, get the 4" Fender well, get the supporting mods, tune, MAF, etc and then talk about what next to make power. You need to do some reading here on the forum. Air intakes are the low budget, entry level mod that makes almost no difference at all when you install it. (Besides looks). I WILL tell you, the 3.5 air intake is one of the FIRST things to be removed when you DO make some power...

You wont win ANY races with a new air intake. Find one that looks good and go with it. Stop worrying about which one is best, they all are.

Thanks Derek! I AM trying to use the search and read thru the forum. I have an '07 SS basically no major mods ( has single Magnaflow from original owner) so trying to plan out in some type of order which mods/parts in what order as this is daily driver too!

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
The foam had me rolling when he originally posted that shit. I couldn't believe it, like look here is the dump I just took and I'm soooo proud!

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS awd
374 Posts
The foam had me rolling when he originally posted that shit. I couldn't believe it, like look here is the dump I just took and I'm soooo proud!
That sounds like an excellent new thread.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS awd
374 Posts
i can't believe someone did that to there TBSS, scientific wtf is this the school for tools?
You should read the thread he made about the ram air hood. Its kinda funny. People do dumb things to their vehicles. Everyone has different tastes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
It is interesting that no one has had anything to say since Suncoast went under.........in 2016

81 - 92 of 92 Posts