Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Just a little update before Jake does the draw.

We had a total of $1800 raised by this raffle which we've already sent over to Jason.
There is also a $500 cheque in the mail going to Jake, should be there any day now.

That brings the total amount raised to $2300:coolthumb:

Thank you all again & good luck in the raffle!

That's kick ass. I think there was some others that donated from the first thread also. I only gave twenty, not sure about the amounts of others but it makes it more than $2300. Very impressive:cheers1:

·
Trailblazer SS
6,480 Posts
Awesome to finally win something. LOL. I also donated directly to him before entering. I hope he and his family can get everything back to "normal" soon

This is a great forum! Cheers to everyone!

:yay2: for me.......... ha

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
674 Posts
WOW! Thank you Jake, Frank, JD and Kyle for the raffle and putting up some great prizes.

Thank you to all the TBSS members for the support and donations. The way you guys reach out to help my family is amazing. This is some thing I will always look back on and never forget.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
389 Posts
Do over!!! Kidding. Jason goodluck with this amount of money. Im sure this amount will go far. But jot too far. Alot of damage. I feel really bad about how your house was takin over by the floods. Hope the house will be ok. Keep the spirits up bro and wishes to the families for getting over all this. Stay well!!!!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
241 Posts
Sweet glad I won something but even more glad I was given the chance to help Jason's family. Anything else I can do to help don't hesitate to let me know Jason. JD would you like me to pm you about the lenses?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
241 Posts
Congrats to the winners. Pretty awesome to see everyone pull together and donate to help someone out in a time of need.

I'll be ordering some hoses when I get my truck running. Wasn't planning on buying them but Jake and Frank have earned my business for sure.
Agreed Jake and Frank you will be hearing from me soon about a set of hoses. It's absolutely awesome that you guys had the idea to do this and I am so happy I could help. :cheers1:

101 - 112 of 112 Posts