Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One flew past me at about 90. Caught up with him and did a 3o roll approximately. He had no chance, I put a couple cars on him. I wasn't going to run him, but he kept revin' at me. So I said to hell with it lets go. Also I've heard they're pretty quick...

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Congrats you schwacked the shit out of an ancient turbo V6.

They were fast for their time.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol! He asked for it. I was going to look the other way... It was fun anyways.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
I'd give my left nut for a clean, decent mileage Typhoon with stock wheels. They are getting real hard to find in this condition.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was a greenish blue almost. Stock wheels and did look great body shape wise..

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
I'd give my left nut for a clean, decent mileage Typhoon with stock wheels. They are getting real hard to find in this condition.
:iamwithstupid:

There are several I've seen in Hawaii. One black and another silver. I'm always in traffic when I see the black one.

I'm not using my nuts anymore so I can spare one. :biggrin2: The wife of 25 years has the other one.

·
Registered
06 AWD TrailblazerSS
616 Posts
Gotta watch out for the guy from Speed Inc. His is the same color but with a turbo/ maybe twinned LS motor.

·
Registered
07 Black 2WD
609 Posts

·
Registered
07 Black 2WD
609 Posts
Love those trucks! Was the cyclone the same thing just S-10?
Yeah, the Syclone was based off a S-10 and Typhoon off a blazer. AWD, 4.3L single turbo V6. They were one of the quickest things back in the day and still are for the most part. Anywhere from 13.0s to mid 13s for a stock Syclone and the Tys were about a half second slower.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
141 Posts
Theres a clean Teal/gray Ty in downriver MI. I talked to the guy for a few minutes, hes looking to sell for $12,500(but theres no for sale signs in it)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts