Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a roll. Thing sounded... weird, but yeah, he blew my damn doors off. If my blower never sells, I'll call him up in a few years after I actually install it...

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Don't those things have over 450hp:dunno: I think the AMG C63 is one of the best looking sedans on the market. It would my SECOND choice in the sedan category:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Lol. We looked at one when I bought my wife a car. Way out of my price range lol

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
those things are in the 11s with just a tune and seem to be super fast on the Highway/rolls

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Your first problem was rollin! I raced my buddy with the identical car and tune and he ran 12.4 I ran 11.9x's

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, but I don't even have a stall. I knew I was toast, just wanted to see how much toast I would be. It was a LOT.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,978 Posts
those things are in the 11s with just a tune and seem to be super fast on the Highway/rolls
They are! There are several of them where I live, and I've seen them in action on the interstate a few times.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
252 Posts
just a tip try not to race to many german cars from a roll,they have a lot of mid and top end.The only way to race that car is from a dead stop . These races from a roll are not the same as the 1/4 mile,alot of german cars even stock are quick from a roll.

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I just called him out for a race since the blower's going on soon. May my tires grip and may America whoop Germany once again.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
If your tires grip and your transmission doesn't grenade, it should be a good race from a dig:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If your tires grip and your transmission doesn't grenade, it should be a good race from a dig:rofl:
Built trans, but I can guarantee my tires won't grip. They don't with what I have now, and I'm still slow as Christmas.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
alot of german cars even stock are quick from a roll
And they're not heavy brick, like the TBSS, either.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS LT
198 Posts
Audi RS4

messed with a tuned/exhaust RS4 quattro on the highway, i never stood a chance. German V8 sedans are pretty sick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts