Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again my luck is poor. I pull up to a light next to a Jeep SRT8 and an open road in front and once again I have the wife and 2 sleeping kids with me in the car. And to top it off a semi turned in front of us after running the light. So when the light goes green I just accelerate somewhat quick because I was taking the family to pick up our minivan so I could go to work. Not intending to race, just trying not to be late for work. When this guy hears the muffler delete he jumps on it and just about raced into the rear end of a gravel truck. By then I was ahead of him. I don't think he noticed me until the last minute. His windows were tinted pretty dark so I couldn't see if he or she looked over. Whoever it was turned off without pursuit and I kept on my merry way. Still haven't had a chance to really race anyone. I'm not afraid to lose but I'd like to see where this thing stands up against some competition. Oh well, someday.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I hear ya dude, the only "race" i have had was with a 6cyl challenger, stop light to stop light. Obviously spanked him. But I was just on the highway the other morning, in the SS, 5:30 am.. I roll up on an srt8 jeep, i know its modded because the bumper lights were wired into the tail lights, and really bright. Anyway we're in a single lane, speed limit is 60, he is doing 50. So i wait til the lane splits into 2, and briskly go around him hoping he would bite. No go, the guy looked 60 and was looking up at the sky. Oh well i probably would have gotten my ass handed to me anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts