Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just coming home after selling a microwave goin the speed limit and all of a sudden nice sounding blow off from little ricer coming up fast...he passes me and slows down a bit trying to aggrvate me by reving his motor..after about a mile of taunting from him i pull up next to him roll my window down so he can see that i will go and trying to get him to slow down as i figured im running his race the faster the roll...i get him to 40 but he wont go any slower and honk off..i get a half car lenght all the way to a 100 and slow down as im not looking to be to unsafe and he flies by...honestly didnt kno if id win but im glad i did cause i couldnt live with my self losing to a ricer with or with out a turbo...

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
and whats done to ur truck?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
not bad sounds like it was a good race....its funny how they put a turbo on their cars and theyre still slow as shit....i have a friend with a scion TC turbo and bolt ons and it still does low 15s high 14s HA!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honestly not sure i jus kno that it was an blue rsx and it had a turbo and a loud blow off valve

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Sounds like you had a fun run. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
felt like i was back n hawaii racing an import...
Ahhh...memories. Hawaii is still the same, just different people.

The track needs to be built.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill be home soon like couple days...cant wait to see a bunch of multi colored 240's and civics...

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
sounds like the dude either had a crap build or couldnt drive b/c a rsx-s with a turbo is an easy 12.0 car

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
196 Posts
I never try to mess with any "ricers" around my way. You never know whats done to them and like he said, I would hate myself if I lost to one. I used to work on Evo's and STI's and I know they are fast cars, but you can never know when it comes to a honda. It all depends if its a good build or not.:2cents:

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
Who cares if you lose or not? You're NEVER going to be the fastest motherfucker ever, so just have fun. If you lose, it just means you need more shit.:2cents:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Racing a 2800lb turbo car at 40mph is a hard race to win but congrats. We will take that win any day of the week:cheers1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts