Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new brakes last week and finally getting them on today. Went with the drilled and slotted E-Line black rotors and the ceramic pads all the way around. Today I want to leave work worse than any other day so I can check them out. Dave

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got mine on this weekend. Did the break in and I think they are the best brakes that have ever been on this thing. I am going to get some for my wife's TrailBlazer LT next. Dave

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
50 Posts
I ended up installing my set this weekend as well. I did the break in as close to the instructions as I could. Haven't had time to drive it much after. I'll have to see in the next couple of days how well they work.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have only drove mine to work today after the install and the break in. Didn't seem to be as good this morning as they did during break in but then again I did not have to stand on them either. LoL

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
50 Posts
Was in the truck last night and I can say that under normal braking can't really feel any change. Under hard braking (which I have to admit I'm finding ways to do just because) there seems to be much improvement. I'm happy with the purchase thus far. They definitely look 100 times better than the stock gear. So thumbs up for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts