Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What setup do you have?
Stock manifolds, gutted Y-Pipe, 3'' catback, sportmaster 16'' muffler, and a 18''x5'' chrome tip. I don't suggest goin with a 5'' tip. Too close to the valance.

TENEIGHTY said:
Thanks bro.

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Did it throw any codes when u gutted the cats? Or is it no problem with PCM? Sounds great!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it did throw a code but I don't really remember. Just delete the rear O2's. Thanks.

It's the Borla XR-1 Sportmaster.
Idk what ur asking bout the cats but I cut them, used a pry bar and hammer to knock out the honeycomb, then welded them back up. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yea u can have ur tuner delete the rear 02's. If u don't it will probably throw a code meaning too much air passing through r some shit like that.

But come to think of it, mine aren't deleted cuz I just had to replace the rear 02 on the DS so u might not have a code. If so, u can just delete them. Easy fix.

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
I think it did throw a code but I don't really remember. Just delete the rear O2's. Thanks.

It's the Borla XR-1 Sportmaster.
Idk what ur asking bout the cats but I cut them, used a pry bar and hammer to knock out the honeycomb, then welded them back up. Thanks.
yeah what i meant about the cats was if you just cut them off and welded some pipe in place of the cats

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah what i meant about the cats was if you just cut them off and welded some pipe in place of the cats
Yea u can do that too. The only thing is welding up the top part of the str8 pipewill be tough unless u drop down the y.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts