Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Question for those with efans

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Alvin 
#1 ·
I have a C6 efan and controller, similar to ADM's setup, and I was wondering how often do your fans come on? Do they all ways come on with the a/c? What temperature do they come on at? Alvin at Pcm for less did the programming and sometimes they work good and sometimes they don't. Like if I'm at a light with the air on for a few minutes the air gets warm and the temp gauge goes past 210, or if I'm doing alot of stop and go driving it does the same. Yesterday in traffic I got a warning coolant hot and i look down and the gauge reads 260. I know the fan works because when it does come on i can here it and it keeps the temp gauge at the notch before 210. I know Alvin knows what he's doing, so I was thinking it's maybe a bad controller. What do you guys think?

#3 ·
yeah i put in a 160* thermostat and i'm pretty sure i bled it completely. it just seems like since it's been getting hotter and with 100% humidity it's been going past 210*, sometimes it's ok and sometimes not, thats why i was thinking the controller?

#5 ·
Mine acts similar.. However it doesn't get above 220*, unless I'm stuck in traffic. Idling it'll get to 216* and the high speed fan turns on.. Moving along @ 70mph it stays at 189* or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.