Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am strongly thinking about grabbing a pair of obx headers. I have a magnaflow catback also. Are there any other parts I should get to make the install easy?

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
You really don't need the extensions. I did mine with out them and they reach fine with a little moving of the wire harness up ontop of the intake and behind it by the firewall. Hit me up if you want some pics and step by step on it.
Kev

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
925 Posts
hey Kevin,
Lets see those pics :)
The more step by step the better...

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
hey Kevin,
Lets see those pics :)
The more step by step the better...
Note: I'm rebuilding the LS2 so some of these shots make it a little more clear seeing the routing.
This is the bracket I removed from the top of intake so I could slide the harness towards the rear.

Driver side O2 sensor wires branching out from the main harness.

This is the pass O2 wires (4) route from main harness, the gray clip holds the main harness at the rear and needs to be opened up to seprate the wires out of the harness AND allow the harness to shift to the driver side at the rear in order to give length to driver side front O2

The 4 wires that were separated from the main harness and then run directly over the back of the valve cover to pass front sensor. Purple, pink, green and white

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
925 Posts
Solid Pics!
Thanks Kevin.
Looks like your doing quite a bit of work under the hood there!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Solid Pics!
Thanks Kevin.
Looks like your doing quite a bit of work under the hood there!
If you only knew! To compliment the OBX headers, mild porting of the heads etc. Doing a complete rotating assembly crank/rods/pistons/rings from Texas Speed & Performance, Rob style cam/springs/lifters/pushrods from PCMforless, LS1 fans, 3200 stall from Phoenix and Transgo HD2 kit, external finned trans cooler (below) and then a retune. Oh forgot to add I'm still working on the aluminum dual 1" cores radiator for our TBSS's. Hope to hear something this week on it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0355707555&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts