Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus got a text from a good friend of mines abt a queens vs long island car show going on @ Cunningham park on sat Aug 14 from 4 p.m to 7.30 p.m.my friend said its the baddest carz in long island vs the baddest carz in queens.I wish I could go ,but am flying to f.l for the weekend.Jus wanted to share with anyone who wanted to check it out..:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Wait a minute. I just looked a calender. The 14th is a Sunday, not a Saturday. I guess I can make it after all. Maybe even able to convince my Uncle Mike to bring out his 68' Olds 442.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's cool vin ,I Jus wanted to throw that out there.from what I heard its going to be bad ass.for some dam dam reason I always have some to go when there is a car event going on.but I will ne in the f.l keys doing some deep water fishing so I don't mind..but we really have to get some n.y members to some kinder of event before winter kicks in..

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
There is a little get together brewing for Friday Night, the 19th, at 7:30 pm at the Toys R Us parking lot off of the L.I.E. and the Cross Island Parkway. So far about 10 TBSS's from another site. Maybe you could make that one?

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Friday Night, Aug 19th, 7:30 pm, Mini-Meet at Toy R Us on Douglaston Pkwy off of the L.I.E & Cross Island Pkwy

If the weather holds out I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
I went tonight and it started raining when I got there. Meet up with a guy, Phat Joe, Trailvoy. We hung out in the lower level of the parking garage out of the rain for about two or so hours. He has one hellava sound system, it vibrated the sweat off of my forehead. I believe he'll be joining over here and time now. Maybe i'll see yous Sunday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts