Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know there was a thread on here some where or on the internet about how to make are brak an turn signals in to duel lights. i cant seem to find it could any one help i know you had to have a extra set of circuit boards. if any one could point me to the direction of that thread or help me find it thank you.

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,918 Posts
Skilass60 has a set of circuit boards that I modified for him that he can't use because he has aftermarket LED tails. He might be willing to sell them to you. That would give you quad taillights! If he hasn't already sold them. If he has, then I can build a set for you. Like Frank said get with jetttstream for the quad brake and turnsignals.

<"(((><

Scott

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skilass60 has a set of circuit boards that I modified for him that he can't use because he has aftermarket LED tails. He might be willing to sell them to you. That would give you quad taillights! If he hasn't already sold them. If he has, then I can build a set for you. Like Frank said get with jetttstream for the quad brake and turnsignals.

<"(((><

Scott
thats the thing i have 4 circuit boards already thats y i dont wanna buy jetts unless i would....an if you were to build them the i have no use for my boards lol an last i would do them my self but i dont know how an one question for you if you were to build them they would work like jetts wire hardness right

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,918 Posts
thats the thing i have 4 circuit boards already thats y i dont wanna buy jetts unless i would....an if you were to build them the i have no use for my boards lol an last i would do them my self but i dont know how an one question for you if you were to build them they would work like jetts wire hardness right
I can modify them just like the last post explains to do them. It's not all that hard to do. It just takes some time. Modifying the boards would work fine with jetttstream's quad brake and dual turn-signal kit.

God bless!

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts