Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO over a month ago i got a HO tuners tune for fans and cai.....

the day i got the tune i only had installed the CAI, so the fan sounded super high. Days later i got a 160 degree thermostat and it quickly fixed the problem.... now over a month after installed the fans have come back on routinely for the past days the first day was on the 31st. I hit 140 and then shortly after that i slowed down (obviously) and then minutes later i went into a parking lot and then shut it off and then back on and it still happened for a few minutes then went away.
It happened tis weekend on and of a few times..... now today.....i drove in the morning to work (10 miles) nothing happened, then as i was coming back from lunch the damn shit came on( the fan that is). i put on my new rotors and pads took me a good 2 hours, i was drinking too....lol...... then the damn fans came on for a trip to the supermarket and then all the way home....... once i got home i was soooooo pist..... so i turned the tbss on and then burp the lines ..... nothing..... filled the reservoir tank.... and nothing....

Minutes after the fans where still on i took it out for a ride....stumped on the gas and the mo...... fu..ing fans turned of and had a quiet ride.......

What is the matter with my damn fan...... or what is my issue..... i am going to get the fans after valentines day... i really cant drive with that annoying fan on........... please help me.... i really appreciate it......

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Were you drunk when you typed this post?

What fan do you have? LS1 or C6?

Who's fan patch did you use or was it a custom tune?

:burp: Drink more beer then :barf: ahhh don't you feel better?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i wasnt drunk....... i currently have c6 fans

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sorry they are nit c6 fans. ..... They are stock fans.... This morning when I drove to work they were really quiet like it's suppose to be..... Any recommendations

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS 3SS
2,733 Posts
Did you get a tune with the CAI?? if so the tunes the problem I would say! They must of changed the fan tune?? Just a thought

1 - 6 of 6 Posts