Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to move the truck and a few cars away from trees so i decided to take some pics..

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Take it into a garage....

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
They should be safe there! :doh:

·
Registered
08 TBSS
320 Posts
so glad we just had a bunch of tree cut down the other week. My SS and Trans Am are stuck outside right now. Garage is too small. Need to build another one. Stay Dry Everyone.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,354 Posts
Thankfully I had the city cut down 4 huge trees last year. Only one is left on the corner of the property, but it's got a pretty svelte branch span, so it should be ok. I'm worried most about my 3-4' thick of a trunk monster. If that goes the wrong way it's taking out both trucks in the driveway and a corner of my house.

·
Registered
08 awd tbss
587 Posts
Yea I hear ya vic I'm packed in here at moms so I pulled the ss and the hoe in the front yard away from the light pile and bill's half uprooted tree. Dude you should put a scoop on ashley's car she would love that. :burp:You guys be safe.:burp:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
What storm? The one that's "so bad"? Lol everyone will be fine

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea I hear ya vic I'm packed in here at moms so I pulled the ss and the hoe in the front yard away from the light pile and bill's half uprooted tree. Dude you should put a scoop on ashley's car she would love that. :burp:You guys be safe.:burp:
I want to put one of those turbo stickers on her car lol I

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Only place for me to park is under a tree. At least if it falls on the cars it's just onto my neighbors property so I don't have to pay. I'm more concerned with my power being out and staying out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.