Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The production process for new valances have begun!
A lot of you guys were asking for it, so I am happy to oblige and set up limited production of the valances again.:3some:

NOTE: Please keep in mind, this is no longer my main focus due to sporadic and limited demand. As others who have or attempted to offer high quality parts for our trucks can attest, it takes a lot of time, commitment, money and effort to pull things together. It all seems so easy and profitable on the surface, but designing, engineering, producing and delivery consistently high quality parts is a LOT of work. So when inventory vanishes, getting the production line going and negotiating things years later, let alone shipping them out, is exhaustive ...particularly when it pulls you away from other projects and commitments. GM has already discontinued many parts years ago, because it is not in anyone's interest to sit on parts in inventory waiting for someone to order them. So as I have little intent of revisiting reproduction after this batch, please order what you need to last you as long as you plan to keep your TBSS. :biggrin2:

• Painted valances are no longer available.
  • Prices have bumped up (considerably for me, moderately for you) due to my supplier moving on to bigger and more profitable customers/orders; but because of our relationship he is hooking me up on his production line to get this done.
  • Pre-paid valances should be shipping no later than April 13, 2015 on a first ordered, first shipped basis.

The website ordering is up to order directly. Unfortunately, I cannot afford time to organize group buys on this anymore. Shipping will now only be done on a weekly batch basis due to my other commitments. Orders in by Friday evening ship out on Saturday.

http://tbmsport.com/tbssrearvalancedesigns.html

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,475 Posts
Perfect timing. I'm thinking of changing my exhaust from dual out the back to dumped over the axle. Will need a blank rear valance. I'll order in a week or so after I finalize my plans.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Probably going to get the duel square valance, can someone tell which size the outlet size is on the exhaust tips shown on web site. 3.5" or 4"

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Look great! How do we go about ordering? Maybe I'm dumb but I couldn't figure it out on the site...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
waited a long time to order one of these! Valance and tips ordered

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Got my rear valance in yesterday. Cant wait to get it paint and installed. Arrived much earlier than I planned. Thanks Jesse

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Is there a specific cut off date to be able to purchase one or are you making a bunch and when they are gone, they are gone?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
hope i'm not too late, just ordered a blank valence

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Pulled the trigger on the Dual Square Valance. I am not sure if the shipping charge was specific for Hawaii, or a general shipping charge, but if you need more money for shipping, send me a paypal bill.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Can we get an update on this please? I just want to verify that you recieved my payment and that it is in work. I want to go ahead and buy the muffler and tips. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VALANCES ARE IN and orders will begin shipping out today. Thank you guys for your orders and patience!

:coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
Got mine yesterday! Looks amazing well worth the cash.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts