Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
My power seat is not going forward or backwards. The lumbar, seat back, etc works fine. Anybody have any ideas?
WTF! I just noticed last night that my forward and backwards was not working as well... Every other functions works fine.

Couldn't find any topics about this using Search...

Anyone seen this before?

09 3SS here...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Do you hear the motor clicking when you try to move forward and back?

I had this problem every once in a while with my 02 TB, I found a fix I can pics of when I get a chance to show you guys what you need to do.

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
274 Posts
Mine done this one morning after my wifr had drive it so I couldn't even get in... She was happy cause I had to drive her car lol got home and it was working fine though

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
WTF! I just noticed last night that my forward and backwards was not working as well... Every other functions works fine.

Couldn't find any topics about this using Search...

Anyone seen this before?

09 3SS here...
Brought the truck into the dealership today for some other issues. Asked the tech to look at the driver's seat.

He said the motor on the seat is failing. Part was not in stock and needed to be ordered. They would let me know when it comes in and he said most likely they'd send it to the interior shop for them to replace. It takes a few hours to do and the interior shop would get it done much quicker.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
My shit is broke also. No forward or backward movement, only up and down and lumbar.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
My shit is broke also. No forward or backward movement, only up and down and lumbar.
yup, sounds like the seat motor. I got a postcard that the dealer finally got the part in stock. Now I'm going to have to leave the truck there... :-( ... they wanted to have an upholstery shop do the job because they would get it done quicker.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
yup, sounds like the seat motor. I got a postcard that the dealer finally got the part in stock. Now I'm going to have to leave the truck there... :-( ... they wanted to have an upholstery shop do the job because they would get it done quicker.
nvm, i was vacuuming today and found a quarter stuck in the track.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
403 Posts
nvm, i was vacuuming today and found a quarter stuck in the track.
Lucky you.

I just called the dealer today because I got a postcard that the part (seat motor) has arrived.

The dealer takes the car to an upholstery shop to replace the seat motor. I really don't like giving up my car for the whole day especially if someone else has to drive it ... argh!

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Mine did this, but intermittently, more oftne than not it worked, so it was no biggie.

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
315 Posts
Odd thing is I pulled mine out at work today, I pulled a VIN from inventory to warranty a adjuster on incase I needed one. It worked on the bench!! I put it back in and guess what NOPE!!! !FAIL FML Guess I'll run one under the VIN For Warranty LMAO

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
This happened to mine as well a week ago and slap the motor hard one time and it works..i think something got stuck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts