926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop...
$12 shipped....

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Next time I'm out drinking till the bars close can I just slap one of these on each wrist for the drive home instead of calling a cab?

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
will these help me from falling over? lol
It might but If you stop drinking after 4 beers might help you better.

BTW, why are some of you cock blocking his sale.
:argue2:

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
I would think you would need a pair..right and left..because having only one you would be unbalanced. Thus leaning like a TBSS LOL.

·
Registered
'06 TrailblazerSS
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't hate... Everybody is entitled to there opinions, I bought some to see what the hype is all about because I see all the pro athletes wearing them... I honestly can't tell one way or the other if they work or not but I know a couple people that swear by them...

·
Registered
'06 TrailblazerSS
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
A guy on my Bowling team wears one, I forgot what the test was that he showed me..(it was some balance test) but it worked when I put the bracelet on!! I'm not into hocus pocus shit, so I was skeptical about it...I was thinking that my mind did the balance repair because I knew what it was supposed to do...I dunno..But it worked!! Lol. I think if he gave me the test without saying anything, and it worked, I would tend to lean more towards the facts....

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Wait a sec. These are supposed to help your balance??? How does a bracelet affect you balance which is in your inner ear?

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
A guy on my Bowling team wears one, I forgot what the test was that he showed me..(it was some balance test) but it worked when I put the bracelet on!! I'm not into hocus pocus shit, so I was skeptical about it...I was thinking that my mind did the balance repair because I knew what it was supposed to do...I dunno..But it worked!! Lol. I think if he gave me the test without saying anything, and it worked, I would tend to lean more towards the facts....
probably like the same balance "test" they show on the informercial. In the first one, they pull backwards as much as down, of course, making the person lose their balance. The second "test" they push straight down, which makes it seem like the person has more balance... it's Bullshit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts