Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been told either Charleston, SC or Knoxville, TN. Can anyone from around Knoxville give me some insight on the pros and cons of living here? I'm from Jackson, Ms and have visited the surrounding areas for 10-15 years now and stayed in Gatlinburg, Townsend and Maryville. This is a big decision to up and move and I don't know anyone personally living there.

Please help. Thanks in advance!

Clint

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Go Vols! Very nice area, have considered moving there myself. Of course, I've only been around on the weekends for Vols games....crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think the cliimate would be more even keeled than where you are now.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Maybe 06 AWD and Biv08SS will chime in ...they live there
Im just a few hours away from Knoxville

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
827 Posts
I lived in K town for 6 years and I've considered living there again. Obviously its a college town and living in Knoxville on a regular basis is nothing like gamedays. I always told people the best time to get anything done was on a gameday. Cost of living is relatively cheap, UT women, SEC football, and the mountains are a 30 minute drive. The air quality sucks royally. Last I heard it was 8th worst in the nation behind LA and other huge metro areas. If you dont have allergies, you might by the time you leave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts