Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

521 - 536 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
How did i miss this post..
My 08 3ss and my 24' SeaRay Sorrento just brought back to life last September.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Reactions: White Hot FLSS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
113 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
334 Posts
Found a steal deal bedroom set for the kiddos, bout to go snatch that real quick!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Nice combo there, glad your trans is ok now. Whats the info on your wheels, any other pics? I like the polished lip look.

Reactions: issaLS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
43 Posts
Nice combo there, glad your trans is ok now. Whats the info on your wheels, any other pics? I like the polished lip look.

Thank you! I'm glad as well. They're 22" Euromax 942's. Found the previous owners profile and I guess they're just reps. Didn't like them at first but they've really grown on me. Love the polished lip. He did me a favor and curbed every single one (bonus points for bending one). I'll throw some more pics in!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
43 Posts
Made an absolute HAUL this month. 9 hours of driving through the mountains and hitting the bumpstops. Overheated once. Will definitely be getting helper bags. The only effect from the trip was a ticking noise coming from passenger front wheel well (assuming I should be worried?) . Otherwise, towed like a beast. Safe to say around 5500 lbs. Apologies if photo is in wrong orientation.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Beautiful boat. Being a ski boat the motor is in the center putting more weight forward on the tongue, you could either move the axles on the trailer forward a few inches (not recommended) or yes helper bags. I miss my oem bags for this reason but the headache of them working is behind me.

Reactions: issaLS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
113 Posts
That boat is a V drive so the engine is in the rear of the boat unlike a direct drive ski boat

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Ok hard to tell from the pic. Are they still using Walters V drive (thought they went out of business in the 90s) velvet drive, and borg warner had a unit and i believe Callies or some shit like that. Iv always been a stern drive or outboard guy, dont have much V-drive experience since the Silverton boat style days.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
43 Posts
Ok hard to tell from the pic. Are they still using Walters V drive (thought they went out of business in the 90s) velvet drive, and borg warner had a unit and i believe Callies or some shit like that. Iv always been a stern drive or outboard guy, dont have much V-drive experience since the Silverton boat style days.

With my limited knowledge I know that borg Warner made the velvet, and I'm pretty sure that MC has been using ZF for a while. not necessarily my strong suit though so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
972 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
46 Posts
What size trailer are using there? I’ve been looking at trailers to mainly tow my Rzr and dirt bikes. Want to be able to tow my TBSS too if ever needed.

2008 TBSS Super Charged
i do believe it is a 16ft trailer, ill try and measure it tomorrow. so far it has taken everything on it ive thrown at it, definitely tight, 1-1 1/2 on each side. its been very useful. if i wasnt so cheap i would actually buy a rear car trailer lol.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
737 Posts
The lease is up on the wife's Accord Hybrid .... the hunt starts for her new car.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

521 - 536 of 536 Posts