Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been told either Charleston, SC or Knoxville, TN. Can anyone from around Charleston give me some insight on the pros and cons of living here? I'm from Jackson, Ms and have visited numerous times and stayed in the French Qtr area. This is a big decision to up and move and I don't know anyone personally living there.

Please help. Thanks in advance!

Clint

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Ive been here all my life and have no desire to leave. You have it all in charleston, tons of hot women, the beach, awesome night life, and amazing people. Can't go wrong with charleston.

Wanna buy my house, lol

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Familiar with all of them. Best part about charleston right now is there's tons of cheap houses right now. If by French quarter you mean downtown, then u know all about how awesome this place is. Small town feel with everything you could possibly want within a few miles.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,712 Posts
Pros: Beach, Night Life, History & Culture, Great restaruants (Fresh Seafood), Good fishing, Shopping (for the wife/girlfriend), Lots to do Entertainment wise.
Cons: Real Estate can be high (Depending where you live), Traffic, North Charleston has one of the highest crime rates in the country.

Tracks stay open year round for the most part but they are 1/8th mile. No emissions testing here either.

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea downtown I mean. Like rainbow row and battery park. I put Charleston on the top of my list bc I fell in love with it when we came to visit several times.

The Pros sound really good. My fiancé (wife in dec) will be moving in around march when her schooling is over , thats when we would try to find a house. It sounds good though. I really appreciate the help. And year round track sounds sweet! As for crime Jackson is pretty rough as well so nothing out of the ordinary haha

·
2007,AWD,3SS
07 Silver 3SS TB
1,128 Posts
Pros- great people, downtown chrelston and the beach

Cons- end of July to begining of Sept is really hot and muggy.

Did you make your move.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts