Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
It's obvious. The police car belongs to her and they merely removed her stash from where she had it hid in the truck.
The above is just one more example of why I insist that ALL public "servants" should be on the payroll for one, four year term, then be required to find employment elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
No explination... just fucked up cops. Sorry more of my peeps are doing bad things. Not much I can say other than most of us are good.

I am going back to watch illegal street racing videos on TBSSOWNERS.com now. Thank god the only people fucking up are cops these days...

:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
It's obvious. The police car belongs to her and they merely removed her stash from where she had it hid in the truck.
The above is just one more example of why I insist that ALL public "servants" should be on the payroll for one, four year term, then be required to find employment elsewhere.
I like you, but these statements make me wonder what happened between you and the police that made you so angry towards us. If you met me, we would probably be friends. <------ I am 100% not being an ass about this!

I work hard to do the best job I can do day in and day out, probably just like you do. I find it shitty when I am grouped in with the gun toting retards that we see on video effing up daily. We dont need to do 4 years, we just need to do the right thing all of the time... even when no one is looking :2cents:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
I like you, but these statements make me wonder what happened between you and the police that made you so angry towards us. If you met me, we would probably be friends. <------ I am 100% not being an ass about this!

I work hard to do the best job I can do day in and day out, probably just like you do. I find it shitty when I am grouped in with the gun toting retards that we see on video effing up daily. We dont need to do 4 years, we just need to do the right thing all of the time... even when no one is looking :2cents:
ahh, the true definition of integrity. :cheers1:

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Maybe I looked away when it happened.... but I guess I missed the part of the video showing this... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
Alex, I think Paul's sentiments come from the outrageous defense a lot of cops go to lengths to give other cops, for no reason other than they're also cops.

It's even been said on here "I won't write another brother...". While I can understand a camaraderie from being in similar situations, being a fellow LEO should make LEOs harder on their own, not more lenient.

That being said, I didn't see much planting going on, but it's hard to on crappy video like that.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
Alex, I think Paul's sentiments come from the outrageous defense a lot of cops go to lengths to give other cops, for no reason other than they're also cops.

It's even been said on here "I won't write another brother...". While I can understand a camaraderie from being in similar situations, being a fellow LEO should make LEOs harder on their own, not more lenient.

That being said, I didn't see much planting going on, but it's hard to on crappy video like that.:dunno:
I understand... some statements seem to group us all togeather though. Feel me?

I work hard at doing the right thing. I'am not going to get all butt hurt but enough with the bashing 24/7.:coolthumb:

Oh, I have had to take other cops to jail... Not my finest hour but it needed to be done.

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
My views on public service have been formulated from years of witnessing how many of the elected and the appointed awaken one day to discover they were actually "anointed" and are more worthy than those who are expected to pay for their services.
It's my opinion that if we limited any and all to four years of public service then replace them with other worthy citizens, (perhaps this should be a citizenship requirement?) this would be far less likely to happen.
Presently, long time public "servants" here in northern Ohio are under indictment along with a very long list of folks who contributed to or benefited from their transgressions.
My former home state of West Virginia used to make it routine to round up the Governor along with all his cronies every eight years and send them off to the penitentiary for filling their pockets, then come back the following year and arrest the prosecutor and judge who sent them there.
It doesn't take many occasions of being 'legally burned" by such folks to make one conclude that perhaps there shouldn't be "lifetime occupations" that depend on taxes to pay the freight.
My Opinion, Only:burp:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
She shouldn't have been standing there:2cents:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Maybe I looked away when it happened.... but I guess I missed the part of the video showing this... :dunno:

The plant happens at about the 3:17 mark. The female cop searching the lady puts her hand behind her back and the male cop standing behind her hands her something.

I hope these "cops" were made an example of and put away for drug possession, obstruction of justice, and any other legal infraction that can be applied.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
My views on public service have been formulated from years of witnessing how many of the elected and the appointed awaken one day to discover they were actually "anointed" and are more worthy than those who are expected to pay for their services.
It's my opinion that if we limited any and all to four years of public service then replace them with other worthy citizens, (perhaps this should be a citizenship requirement?) this would be far less likely to happen.
Presently, long time public "servants" here in northern Ohio are under indictment along with a very long list of folks who contributed to or benefited from their transgressions.
My former home state of West Virginia used to make it routine to round up the Governor along with all his cronies every eight years and send them off to the penitentiary for filling their pockets, then come back the following year and arrest the prosecutor and judge who sent them there.
It doesn't take many occasions of being 'legally burned" by such folks to make one conclude that perhaps there shouldn't be "lifetime occupations" that depend on taxes to pay the freight.
My Opinion, Only:burp:
I feel bad your part of this Great Country is a cesspool. We have plenty of jobs and land for you here... the house next to mine is for sale.

And I plan to retire after 20 years :biggrin2: Good luck with the 4 year push!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
that was awesome! the ole, "you just slapped me in the face!" "No I didnt!" SLAP "You just did it again!" "No I didnt!" SLAP!!!!!!!!!!

Listen guys, times are tough, if you cant plant crack on a homeless woman for court time, who can you plant it on? Gotta pay the bills bitches!!!!!!:boff:

that does look pretty shitty though..........love to hear the audio........

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
ive never been in a situation where ive let a cop go, that I havent let ordinary Joe go...........

·
Registered
210 Posts
What is done here is completely wrong and yes the cops should all be locked up for doing it.

As for replacing Cops after 4 years or so is a completely absurd idea. No way, no how does any individual learn everything they need to know about being a cop in 4 years. They are just getting started. And just because they are permitted to stay until they retire does not automatically mean they will become corrupt. My biggest gripe is with the departments that require a candidate to be College Educated. Contrary to popular belief , this does not make for a better cop. This makes for a "book smart" cop. Some of the best members of the Law Enforcement Community that I have worked with have had their GEDs or some sort of Military background.

I have over 20 years of experience in the same department in two different ranks and a list of different units. And I can honestly say, that the scenario shown on that video has never and will never happen with myself in the picture.

To those that feel we should be held to higher standards. In the city I live in , we are held to higher standards. And that is evident based on what everyday rights are taken away from us because of the uniform we wear.

As for another cop not writing a summons to a fellow officer. That is purely a discretionary move by the officer. Summonses are issued at the officer's discretion. He/She can decide to Issue the summons, he can Warn and Admonish, and in some cases he may effect an Arrest.
The officer has that option when dealing with regular citizens also. Just because he pulls someone over does not automatically mean a ticket must be written.

Now onto my all time favorite. The citizen who feels the need to point out that HE or SHE pays my salary and I in effect work for them. You are out of line. You pay your TAXES, just as I pay my taxes. The City Government pays my salary. If you feel that some part of your taxes justifies you to think your my boss, then I have but one thing to say. GIVE ME A F**KING RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And YES. There are more important things for the cops to be doing then writing a summons. Yes, there are Drug Dealers, Rapists and Murderers running around. But there are also more assignments for cops to write tickets then there are in the Specialized Units. If you need to ask yourself why???? Its because tickets generate REVENUE. Looking up a Drug Dealer, Rapist or Murderer will cost the city money in Overtime, Court Time on my day off, and low and behold, it will cost the city money to incarcerate the offender.

No, not every cop is corrupt, and NO, not every cop will cover up for the bad ones. But there are far more Good, Great, Exceptional Cops out there then there are bad ones. So please try not to blame us all for the bad ones!

Sorry for the rant, but I wanted to try to cover all the bases.
:ss-smiley:

·
Registered
Trailblazer
763 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
Rant all you wish. It's your prerogative. At the same time, I feel comfortable in complaining about relinquishing 1/3 of my earnings in order to pay the salaries of folks who feed at the public trough for decades regardless of whether they be elected or appointed.
Any of you who fail to see how returning the same people to public service for two or more decades really aren't paying attention to just what the overall results have been.
This is true regardless of what their stated politics may be.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts