Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the plugs yesterday. First change since having XS headers installed.. Gotta say, it kinda sucked. The pass front header tube could have been routed a little different to make plug access a little easier. The socket by itself barely fits into the area. You have to break the plug loose then remove the socket and use your fingertips to spin the plug out.. Several of the plugs required "McGyvering" 3/8 and 1/4 adapters and extensions together to get the plugs out... But I guess it was worth it as the pig seems to run a little better...

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
991 Posts
Passenger side plugs are a pain in the ass to change with or without headers. Just take your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
558 Posts
Which wires are you running with those headers?

I have xspower and my #2 wire keeps melting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
991 Posts
Which wires are you running with those headers?

I have xspower and my #2 wire keeps melting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I run PCMofNC wires with there heat socks. Never have had any issues.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m trying to plug my 5v addressable rgb header for my Cooler Master mf120r fan into its spot on my B450 AORUS PRO motherboard, but it won’t fit. It feels like the pins are too big, but everyone (including their tech support) said it should fit fine. I’ve been at this for like 2 hours, what am I doing wrong?

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,291 Posts
I’m trying to plug my 5v addressable rgb header for my Cooler Master mf120r fan into its spot on my B450 AORUS PRO motherboard, but it won’t fit. It feels like the pins are too big, but everyone (including their tech support) said it should fit fine. I’ve been at this for like 2 hours, what am I doing wrong?
Oops looks like the creator of this bot doesn’t know what an automotive header is. Or at least this sure seems like a bot, based on this and other nonsense posts.

Moderators Can we ban this trash?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts