Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thursday i had my outer tie rods done on both sides. I only drove like 20 miles thursday..friday i was heading to WI from chicago was about 75 miles out when i look in the rear view and see blue smoke coming from my truck..remember that im on the HWY so not a lot of steering involved here. Well i pull over and not easy to do since the power steering is very clearly gone and lets face it im not strong enough lol.. well my first thought was omg they fucked up my rack some how and that we all know is not cheap but when i got out to look there was a puddle growing on the ground id say six inches back and a foot inward from the passenger front tire..i would like to say that it was just a line but my stabilatrack turns on right away and i know this cause i still had to drive up north about 80 more miles stopping at every rest stop to add fluid to try and save the pump but who knows if i did or not...my question is would you say the rack is gone or that it could just be a line or pump.. Any info will help thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts