Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed HID kit about 6 months ago all of a sudden they went out so I unhooked the ballast and put my meter on the factory harness I am only getting 1.0 v I checked all my fuses and they are fine.

What could be causing this problem? I also put in the factory bulb as well just in case with no success.

any help would be greatly appreciated, Mike

I am driving around with my high beams now at night lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
176 Posts
Do you have DRL killer? But it's probably the headlight relay, GM calls it headlight driver module.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
176 Posts
Hit me up if you need any help with it, I'm here in Jax also. If you want to run it by the shop tomorrow I can check it for you, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
That would be it the headlight relay or headlight driver module
Do you have DRL killer? But it's probably the headlight relay, GM calls it headlight driver module.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
546 Posts
there is a 15a fuse that blew on mine labeled HDM in the engine fuse block. Mine went out while in Dallas and I was without headlights in 6 lanes of traffic!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
there is a 15a fuse that blew on mine labeled HDM in the engine fuse block. Mine went out while in Dallas and I was without headlights in 6 lanes of traffic!
Yea but we had ya covered nose to tail, Jesse, at least thru most of that driving.
:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude you guys are so freaking awesome I will give that a shot thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks gentlemen I switched over the fan relay and the lights work so it was the relay thanks again. Went to autozone and bought a new relay $40 bucks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thanks man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts