Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can u guys post pix of your blue SS with 22 inch wheels. i am bout to buy rims and cant make a decision...black or chrome. i am thinkin bout the replica SS wheels in black but not sure...thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Im not imagining black looking good, comp grey might though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
308 Posts
Go with the comp. grey

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really like the boss 330 but people I have talked to said that 8 months after they got em they started peeling... No good. And that link is the 20' reps. I wanna see the 22' wheels. Thanks for the input people

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
I really like the boss 330 but people I have talked to said that 8 months after they got em they started peeling... No good. And that link is the 20' reps. I wanna see the 22' wheels. Thanks for the input people
In a month or 2 I should be able to show you :cheers1:
Ordering front coilovers as soon as my check clears... already have the rest of the suspension stuff.
Wanted to lower it before put wheels and tires on it

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
I'm in the same boat with my Imperial Blue. Gonna buy a set of 22s soon and can't decide if I want to play it safe with chrome or try the black. I think having 5% tint helps the black rims look good on the blue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.