Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was supposed to get my rims powered coated two colors but it looks like they are giving me the run around and not gonna do it I don't like being lied to fa real if anybody knows anybody in st louis who can do it let me kno

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Fa real dawg

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
Dave,

I am glad that everything worked out with little ol Maryville, IL. How long were you without your rims?

Scott

·
STLFDENGINE26
TrailblazerSS
585 Posts
Dave,

I am glad that everything worked out with little ol Maryville, IL. How long were you without your rims?

Scott

I think it was 3-4 days. They have a deal worked out with a tire shop in the same cul de sac. Was there an extra day because there tire guy messed up his ankle and no one else could re-mount them, They made good and gave me a loaner vehicle so I could get to work. The tire place stored my vehicle indoors on jack stands while the powder coating was being done. Then they re-mounted and balanced my new tires.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
453 Posts
We are located near Chicago and have our own tire changer and balancer here in house. We can turn a vehicle around in 2 business days. Or as mentioned we have an exchange program. Drive up, we swap on the coated factory wheels in an hour or two, and keep your stockers as cores and off you go. PM or call me 847-561-4361.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts