Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* Pioneer AVIC D3 Nav / iPod control *SOLD*

For sale is my Pioneer AVIC D3 touchscreen navigation unit. This unit has pins set to do nav functions and play dvds while moving. Its an awsome unit and has been a great upgrade, going back to boring stock. Includes everything to setup in the SS, Included with the sale:

-Pioneer AVIC D3 unit (10/10 condition excellent shape)
-Shipping to your address (lower 48 states)
-Pioneer East nav dvd, Pioneer West nav dvd
-Nav antenna
-GM antenna adapter
-Converter module for our bose system etc
-Mounting kit for dash
-iPod cable (charges iPod and alows full touchscreen control/playback of the iPod)
-Manuals, original box & packing materials, etc.

$420.00

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions etc. Over $1000 invested new, I am original owner and purchased new. Low mileage and usage, I think only about 8-10k miles put on while this was installed. Its in like new condition. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,449 Posts
For sale is my Pioneer AVIC D3 touchscreen navigation unit. This unit has pins set to do nav functions and play dvds while moving. Its an awsome unit and has been a great upgrade, going back to boring stock. Includes everything to setup in the SS, Included with the sale:

-Pioneer AVIC D3 unit (10/10 condition excellent shape)
-Shipping to your address (lower 48 states)
-Pioneer East nav dvd, Pioneer West nav dvd
-Nav antenna
-GM antenna adapter
-Converter module for our bose system etc
-Mounting kit for dash
-iPod cable (charges iPod and alows full touchscreen control/playback of the iPod)
-Manuals, original box & packing materials, etc.

$420.00

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions etc. Over $1000 invested new, I am original owner and purchased new. Low mileage and usage, I think only about 8-10k miles put on while this was installed. Its in like new condition. Thanks.
Great price! I have this same one in mine and love it. GLWS

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice unit and good price. GLWS.

·
mixmaster
TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
any chance you need a stock one/trade/+ cash

do you have to have the nav dvd in to use it? like the stock nav in the ss?

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No trades, thx though. Its a 10/10 as mentioned and its packed and ready to ship. If it comes down to it Ill unpack again and take pictures if needed if someone is standing by waiting to pay for it, but its in great shape appearance wise and how it functions- like new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts