Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know you all have been on the edge of your seats waiting for pics of my stock tbss so here ya go:

Well there it is. I know it needs to be lowered and trust me i want to.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,035 Posts
SEXY! Looks great... just needs a bit of lowering and black housing headlights would polish off the looks. Looking damn good though!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Looks nice! And I enjoyed my trip to Memphis some years ago, especially downtown.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SEXY! Looks great... just needs a bit of lowering and black housing headlights would polish off the looks. Looking damn good though!
I cant decide whether to black out the headlights completely, take apart and do the inside plastic black, or take apart and do the inside plastic white. All three options i will definitely black out the orange side reflector. What yall think? Blacked out? White? or Inside black?

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,035 Posts
I cant decide whether to black out the headlights completely, take apart and do the inside plastic black, or take apart and do the inside plastic white. All three options i will definitely black out the orange side reflector. What yall think? Blacked out? White? or Inside black?
Buy these! I think going with a black housing would look the best with your theme...

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67740

Or get the projector halos like I have...

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
I'd go with black housings... You've got the other trim (wheels, bowties, taillights) blacked out from some sweet contrast... Carry it over into the headlights! :idhitit:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.