Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
The Stealth look is very nice.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
52 Posts
thats sweet man, love the look. Hey for your Head unit, did you get the stuff to make the steering wheel controls work? if so what kind is it and how much was it?

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
looks cool but would hella fresher with a drop

·
Registered
08 Cherokee SRT8
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys! :D

thats sweet man, love the look. Hey for your Head unit, did you get the stuff to make the steering wheel controls work? if so what kind is it and how much was it?
I did add the steering wheel controls. It ran around $100 IIRC. Well worth in IMO. I like still having the controls available.

I'm pretty sure the control unit is Pioneer. At the time I bought the radio, most, if not all, of the add-on stuff had to be Pioneer and was model-specific to the Z1.

looks cool but would hella fresher with a drop
I completely agree with the looks of dropping one. But I make far too many trips into construction field office yards & cross-country trips on shitty roads to do all of that. :eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks good. I was wondering about the steering wheel controls. That is the only way I would change my stock head unit is to make them work.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks good. I was wondering about the steering wheel controls. That is the only way I would change my stock head unit is to make them work.
Big- I have an aftermarket deck in my tbss and I was the same way! I have had the deck in for a couple months and the steering wheel controls work great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts